$75 One Machine Tattoo Kit

$75 One Machine Tattoo Kit
Complete One Machine Tattoo Kit with everything that you need to tattoo

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Busy Day and should go to bed.

It was a busy day.  Sent out a couple of tattoo orders, took my Mom to the doctor, then was just exhausted and took a nap.  Was in such a hurry today to get an order out, forgot to check the email....our mistake...so she will get a few extra needles and we will send what she ordered out tommorrow.  My new rule is that if I am watching tv, I have to be riding my excersize bicycle.  So...the last two days I have ridden 4 hours and have gone 41 miles.  That should help me lose weight.

Back to the tattoos....tell us why and how you got tattooed.  If you would want to change or get rid of any tattoos or your funniest tattoo story.

Our funniest story is that we were in Portland riding the bus around.  Saw a tattoo shop, jumped off the bus, ran in got a little sticker tattoo... a konji for wealth and then jumped back on the bus and went back to the motel room.  It is kinda fun to do stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment